Monday, May 13, 2013

CAT Coaching

I have been an MBA aspirant for quite some time now (... actually some years now :P)
I have always been good in quant, logic, verbal... you name it, i have nailed it! No.. seriously! :)
But I don't know what happens to me in the test..I almost always miss the bus :'(
I have always been this friend who helps others with their studies but who ends up getting the lowest marks in the exam.






Success in any competitive exam is usually determined by 4 factors :
  • Your level of preparation
  • The methods that you use to solve questions - the method you use determines the time you take to solve questions which in turn determines the total number of problems you end up solving which determines how much you score.
  • The level of your stress on the day of your exam and during the exam
  • Luck... which you obviously cannot do anything about.
But you know what they say..? "luck favours those who help themselves" .. hope you get the cue :)

Till recently, i was quite clueless as to what was going wrong with my preparation ?!
Then I came across a few videos by Prof. Ravi Handa on YouTube.. n i realized i have been solving sums using methods which took a long time to solve. You just need to search for Handa's channel 'handakafunda' on YouTube  to find out more about his techniques. 
He has recently launched an online course on CAT/MBA exam preparation which he is offering at a fraction of what others charge. Seems quite promising coz theres even a 100% money-back guarantee (from the vendor - WizIQ).
Heres the link of the course- CAT Coaching

I am taking this course... Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment