Saturday, March 21, 2009

23rd March......Part 2




Anyway…I always thought that 23rd March is a very special day…I already knew two of the reasons why its special...it’s the great freedom fighter Bhagat Singh’s death anniversary and...its my birthday!…come on😊! But I was craving for more…so I googled 23rd March…n guess what I found…? 23rd March is World Meteorological Organization Day…though all my life I have been a science student...I was never aware such a day existed… it can be my pure ignorance…or blame it on our education system where gobbling up the text book is the only learning process recommended and having practical knowledge was never given its due importance...But nevertheless I love my school...:)
By the way...the pic featured above is a NASA original picture...clicked on 23rd March 2008...it features what was traditionally known as a 'Black Hole'....care to read more about it?? Heres the link...

No comments:

Post a Comment